Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Plans for the Future

I apologize for not updating frequently. Normally what happens when I want to write a post, I find a topic or experiment that looks cool. If it's an experiment I write up how to do it. Then I research. A lot. It takes me a while to have learned enough about a topic to be able to write an understandable explanation of a topic. Especially because it is very difficult to find understandable information on complex topics. I am going to make an effort to post stuff more regularly.

Since there is a lot of science on the internet and there is no way I will be able to explain as much as I want to, I am going to start posting some of my favorite sites when I go to start learning about a new topic. I often get frustrated by constantly finding information that is too basic or is much too complex, but these sites normally help. In addition, I made a science board on Pinterest! There I will post bite-size experiments and fun facts. The explanations won't be as in-depth as they are here, but it's something fun I want to try.

I also want to try and add more pictures to my posts. I feel they can aid in explaining complicated concepts, or in helping to understand directions for an experiment. So if you find an old post suddenly has a picture when you swear it didn't before, don't be alarmed. You're not going crazy, I'm just updating it.


No comments:

Post a Comment